Thermal Actuator for Water Heating (HV230)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $12 US $11|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||25000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HV230
- Connection Form: Thread
- Working Voltage: 220VAC±10%
- Power Consumption: 4W
- Trademark: OKONOFF
- Origin: China
- Material: Brass
- Channel: Straight Through Type
- Initial Current: About 300mA
- Protection Grade: IP54
- Specification: CE, ISO9001; Warranty for Two Years
- HS Code: 8543709990
1, Product Summary:
HV230(24) thermoelectric actuator is a two point form switching device which has been tested by TUV. It is usually applied to control radiator, floor heating system or zone valves. It can automatically close the flux of system under the control of room thermostat and other electrical switch. This model only can be used as on-off administrator.
2, Operating Principle
1. When the power is on, the valve will be opened by the expand of metal elements.
2. When the power is off, the equipment (actuator and valve) will also be normally closed.
3. When one room thermostat is running, it can give ON/OFF signal to actuator to open or close the valve.
|Working Voltage||230VAC± 10%||24VAC± 10%|
|Initial Current||About 300MA||About 2A|
|Working Journey||≥ 3.0mm|
|Working Temperature||-0 ~ 50& ordm; C|
|Storage Temperature||-20~70 & ordm; C|
|Security Class||II(Double Insulation)|
|Running Time||≤ 5 Minutes (at 25& ordm; C)|